Kirsty O'Callaghan expertly ignites conversations and action to support you moving forward in the resilience and change space. Due to her vast experience, spanning over two decades, of supporting individuals, businesses and communities, Kirsty can skilfully identify current and new ways of thinking and suggest strategies to ensure your success.
Resilience is the hallmark of successful people, businesses and communities. Resilience is the ability to recover quickly from change, failure and adversity, and then grow and become wiser because of the experience. Resilience does not necessarily come naturally to a select few; instead, it is a skill that can be learned and developed by anyone. The point of resilience is to become intentional and purposeful; to focus on what is meaningful and decrease stress and anxiety.
Kirsty supports individuals, leaders and businesses develop and maintain resilience skills through one-on-one sessions, training and workshops. The results include: better decision making, improved self-esteem, coping and emotional regulation, high-quality connections, manage stress and avoid burnout, stay inspired, actively manage change, and set and achieve meaningful goals. After working with Kirsty on any of her resilient and mindful programs, you will gain an empowered, energised and motivated approach to life and work. You will be able to bounce back and be ready to tackle any demands and challenges in new, more effective ways.
Resilience service includes:
- Productivity and Performance Support
- Resilience Training
- Mindfulness Training
- Individual programs and coaching
Resilience service process:
- Meet and Discuss: During the first meeting, Kirsty will gain an understanding of your current needs, your goals, and your unique situation. She will discuss where you have come from, the struggles and wins you have experienced, and where, ideally, you want to end up. Additionally, you will learn more about the service Kirsty will be providing to you, how she works, and some actions you can take right now.
- Creating the Approach: Kirsty then develops your plan or program, with a range of recommended tactics, tools, checklists, and support implementation, achievement and measurement.
- Meet and Discuss: During the following sessions, Kirsty explains, coaches and supports you through your plan or program to make sure you achieve the results you want and need from your home to workplace. You will be inspired and motivated, have the right strategies in place, and be guided to connect with the right resources and people.
Furthermore, Kirsty is an active advocate for women in business, a student leader at the University of the Sunshine Coast, and has won multiple awards for her community dedication. As well as her book, Separated by Work, she has a range of written products that align with her professional services in consulting, speaking, and workshops.
- Queensland Resources & W.I.M.A.R.Q. Gender diversity champion 2017,
- Brisbane Women in Business Awardee of Merit for community dedication 2016,
- S.I.M.N.I. International Women’s Day Small Business Woman of the Year 2016,
- Lions Clubs International D.G’s Excellence in Service Award for outstanding community service 2015,
- Social Media Marketing Institute Best Student Social Media Campaign finalist 2019, and
- University of the Sunshine Coast, Academic Excellence Award 2020.