Kirsty O’Callaghan speaks nationally, delivering keynote speeches, break-out sessions, workshops and training. She expertly tailors the content and delivery to the expectations of you and your audience. All her speaking and training sessions aim to inspire, inform, educate, entertain and encourage the participants to make some change.
Kirsty considers her responsibility as a speaker seriously. It is something she loves doing and is happy to talk with you about whether she is the right speaker for your event. Please contact us to check out her speaking availability, and we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have.
A snapshot of speaking topics
- Strategic Social Media Success
- Be Heard and Stand Out from the Crowd: Build Trust, Be Authentic and Communicate with Impact
- Managing Stress from Home to Workplace
- Change Ready: Resilient Workplaces, Leaders and Employees
- Connecting and Networking for Results
- The Mindful Difference: Productivity and Energy Enhancement
- Effectively Communicating Climate Change and Sustainability
Our business ethos is to support the community at large. We may be available by request to guest speak FREE of charge at schools, P&C fundraisers, community clubs, networking groups and not-for-profit organisations. We are also in a position to consider your needs and budget, so if you do not fall into any of these areas, don’t be afraid to ask how we can work together.
- Meet and Discuss: During the first meeting, Kirsty will gain an understanding of your current needs, your goals, your industry, your team and your unique situation. She will discuss what you would like your participants to take away from the talk. Additionally, you will learn more about the service Kirsty will be providing to you, how she works, and some actions you can take right now.
- Creating the Approach: Kirsty then develops the speaker’s spot strategy and program, with a range of recommended tactics, tools, and interactive notes or workbooks to ensure an engaging session.
- Meet and Discuss: During this meeting, Kirsty makes certain event and speakers’ topic is on track, addresses any concerns or questions, visits the venue, and finalises outline with event coordinators.
Continued communication and support are part of an excellent practise and process. Kirsty stands out from the crowd as one who engages with her clients from design, development and implementation to impact and outcome. The design of your speaking or training session is systematically and regularly evaluated to identify areas for improvement. If changes are necessary, they are communicated and addressed.
Furthermore, Kirsty is an active advocate for women in business, a student leader at the University of the Sunshine Coast, and has won multiple awards for her community dedication. As well as her book, Separated by Work, she has a range of written products that align with her professional services in consulting, speaking, and workshops.
- Queensland Resources & W.I.M.A.R.Q. Gender diversity champion 2017,
- Brisbane Women in Business Awardee of Merit for community dedication 2016,
- S.I.M.N.I. International Women’s Day Small Business Woman of the Year 2016,
- Lions Clubs International D.G’s Excellence in Service Award for outstanding community service 2015,
- Social Media Marketing Institute Best Student Social Media Campaign finalist 2019, and
- University of the Sunshine Coast, Academic Excellence Award 2020.